Monday, October 18, 2004

Baseball vs. Football

What a great sports night! I was watching the Yankees/Red Sox game and was actually excited for Boston, mostly because I don't like the Yankees, especially Jeter, with the stupid smirk he has. Last nights game was too late for me to watch 'til the end, and I live on the West Coast. Only real fans will sit in the cold of the night until 1:30 AM to watch baseball. Tonight worked out great, because even though the coverage of the Astros/Cardinals didn't start until the 8 inning, there were no runs scored until the bottom of the 9th when Houston won. I don't care who wins this series, but I'm leaning towards the Astros. Then, as I flip channels, I realize that Monday night football is on, and it is tied in the 3rd quarter. So much for getting caught up on my recorded shows: Enterprise and Charmed. Yes, I do more than watch TV all night, usually.

No comments: