Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Reunion and TS Fay

I just got home from my short trip to SLC for a family reunion. The reunion was nice and I had a good time, I do regret not meeting everyone there. Some cousins showed up later, and some left earlier. I did get to talk to some aunts, uncles and cousins I hadn't seen in over 15 years. I took pictures, but they all came out bad - either blurry or people had funny looks on their face.

This morning I received the phone call officially postponing my trip to Key West tomorrow due to tropical storm Fay. There is a mandatory evacuation of all non-residents. This trip was important and rescheduling it will be a hassle, with the Labor Day weekend coming up and a trip booked in September already. However, I won't have to wake up at 4:14 AM tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Bummer. I was hoping your photos would be better than mine!