Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dreaming about Work

I am soooo looking forwards to my four-day weekend, which has officially begun. Last night I had a long dream about work. It was quite detailed, with a specific problem I had to solve, conversations with co-workers and the usual weirdness my dreams have. The night before I woke up at 3 AM and started thinking about work, but luckily I fell back asleep. Tomorrow I will take care of all my usual pre-weekend tasks so I have the next three days free. Saturday I'm attending the Summer Pops concert featuring music by Tchaikovsky. I have never been to the Summer Pops so it should be fun. Sunday I'll get some exercise and then relax for Monday, when I'll be going up to the Rose Bowl with friends to see the Tennessee at UCLA college football game. The game start at 5 PM, but we'll be leaving San Diego by 10:30 AM. I'll be lucky to be home by midnight.

In two weeks I have my re-scheduled trip to Key West, but the storms and tropical waves are lined up in the Atlantic as can be seen at the NHC site. The following week I'm traveling to Virginia, which has been known to be hit by hurricanes also.

I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day weekend, even if you have to perform laboritorious (is that a word?) tasks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dream about work constantly. Some times current work sometimes old. Like Carls Jr. old.

OB

Homer Simpson said...

Yes, I have had dreams about Carl's Jr. too. One thing I forgot to say in my post, is that dreaming about work is not a good thing.