Friday, August 29, 2008

Day One Winding Down

I feel like I just lost 10 pounds of water after finishing my bike ride. It seemed cool outside when I started, but about half way up the big hill, it felt like 100 degrees! My A/C never felt so good, until I just opened my SDG&E bill, which is the largest by far for me. But after living here with no A/C for the first nine years, I'll pay the price for comfort. Now I can relax, crack open a beer and watch the Charger game. One more thing, I don't usually talk politics, but I was shocked at McCain's choice for VP. Nothing against Gov. Palin, but who is she? I liked Romney. What we need is a third-party candidate that is a combination of the best of McCain and Obama, but that will never happen.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Best election year ever! Even if it's a sucky 4 years the face of American politics is finally caught up to the rest of the world.

Bonnie Martin said...

I like Romney too! Well maybe another time. Bon