Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy FeBREWary

Well, here are some random thoughts, because my readers demanded a new blog post.


My neighbor had an open house today, so I did the "nosy neighbor" thing and took a look at her condominium. I found out that her realtor was her sister. We talked for about 20 minutes, or should I say she spent 20 minutes talking about what a great time it is to buy because the housing market has bottomed-out. Why is it that only realtors are the ones making this claim, and have been for the past two years. Anyhow, Micki was a nice woman and I'm sure she'll sell the home to some nice people.


Is it possible for both teams to loose in tomorrow's Superbowl? Somehow I think the Giants will win. We'll see.


As you can see, this has been another very boring day for me. I drove around, went to the store, filled my car up with $2.89/gallon gas, and drove by the old family home. Looks like the owners finally moved in. In fact, the house was still decorated with Christmas lights! Also, the re-landscaping has begun. I didn't take any photos because I didn't want to look suspicious.


Speaking of the housing market, there was a recent article about how some families that have had their houses foreclosed on have not only abandoned their pets, but have actually locked them in closets, leaving them to starve to death! That is so sad. If I ever buy a house, I'll make sure that no stray pets were left there by the previous owner.


Well, that is all I have to talk about for now. Have fun watching the big game tomorrow, or whatever else you might do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I don't watch the game is that the same as both teams losiing?

OB

Karen said...

I'm more disturbed about the poor pets than any outcome of the game that I'm not watching.