Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another 4-Day Weekend

My four-day weekend is starting off with lots of rain and cold weather from a storm that the weather forecasters said wasn't going to affect us. I'm looking outside, expecting to see snow, as it is in the low 40s! I hope it warms up. I'd like to go on a hike or bike ride this weekend. Other than that, I have no plans. However, I remember being very sick last year at this time, so just the fact that I'm healthy might make the time off work enjoyable. After Presidents Day on Monday, we go into our holiday drought with three months of no holidays. I'll break up that time with four days in Arizona for Spring Training baseball next month which I'm really looking forwards to. We have eight people going, at least on the weekend, and two people who have never been. Plus, there is the triumph return of Mark W. from Denver.

2 comments:

Karen said...

A 4 day weekend! What a concept. I don't get this holiday off so it's business as usual.

Karen said...

I'm going downtown tomorrow night to meet some friends from out of town. Want to go? First stop - the Field. Meet at Trolley Stop. Time - TBD tomorrow.