Tuesday, April 10, 2007

T-1's Chosen Buffy (unpainted)

T1 Chosen Buffy

I always get nervous when I come home and find an unexpected package on the doorstep. I automatically assume it is a bomb sent by someone who does not like me very much. (Yes, I'm paranoid and watch too much TV.) So I opened the package very carefully and inside I found another free gift from Diamond Select Toys. I'm not sure why they sent me this one. I already got my free Troi figure for their special offer. I did just buy more figures from them, which I haven't posted pictures of yet, and in fact, I ordered some figures that they were out of and I need to reorder. So on the display shelf this version of Buffy goes, next to my T1 Spike.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I don't know how we make it in the front door with all the doorstep bombs going off every day.

I worry that the package was outside for too long and that spiders have crawled inside.

Homer Simpson said...

I still remember the Unibomber days, and I check for lizards underneath packages on the door step.

I saw that Diamond Select Toys had extended their special offer and since I bought more goods from them I qualified for another free, limited edition figure.

Anonymous said...

I get so many packages of Mustang parts that I don't even consider bombs or spiders. I just rip into them to see what neat stuff I get to play with next!

OB