Monday, April 30, 2007

Sister's Birthday Dinner

Live Long, and Prosper Now I'm giving the Vulcan sign as Lisa smiles during my sister's birthday dinner at the Brazilian Steak House in downtown San Diego. This is the second time I've eaten here and once again, I ate more meat in one night than I do all year. There was a good turnout of 13 people, and a handful of us went to the Whistle Stop Bar afterwards and discussed nerdy things like Star Trek and zombie movies. I unknowing blurted out a spoiler from the last episode of Battlestar Galactica, not knowing there were two fans of the show who had not seen it yet. There were so many surprises in that episode they'll still be shocked at the end.

3 comments:

Karen said...

We were so geeky at Whistle Stop that we could have been the poster children for why people give Sci-Fi fans a wide berth when walking by!

Anonymous said...

Is the Whistle Stop bar in South Park part of San Diego? I think i've been there.

Homer Simpson said...

Yes, it is in the little known South Park neighborhood.