Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ford Car Show at Knott's 2007

Which One is the Dummy?

I spent my Sunday at the Ford auto show at Knott's Berry Farm, walking up and down rows and rows of classic and late model Fords. I couldn't pass up this blogable photo of me with a dummy.


Best Car at the Show
This was my favorite car, not because of the car itself, but because of the Star Trek theme. I have never seen anyone with a Star Trek customized engine. Not only is the underside of the hook painted, but there are Star Trek details everywhere. In this photo you can see the action figures, which are just there for looks for the show, but the hood hinges are Klingon Batleth swords.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of a kid making a funny face.

Brad

Homer Simpson said...

It is just like I said. You take a picture and then when you look at it later all you see is something other than you indended to photograph, such as a fat person or a kid making a funny face.

Karen said...

Awesome Star Trek car!

Anonymous said...

A Star Strek themed car? Are you serious? At first glance,
you wouldn't notice that the car has a unique design and you wouldn't notice nor imagine that you will see a Star Trek toys (aliens and the main characters) on it. This is not just an ordinary custom car that has a nice interior and exterior design but also a car that was Star Trek inspired. The design is very unique and you
wouldn't see this kind of theme in other custom made cars.

John Thompson said...

Hi Homer,
Love your blog. Might I possibly use a hi-rez image of the Star Trek mustang for a book I'm doing?

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT absteve@hotmail.com

Thanks!