Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ford's in All Colors

Classic

I liked the two-tone blue color of this classic car, but blue is my favorite color. I was surprised to see two Ford Galaxy 500 station wagons, because that was the car I learned to drive. I drove it to high school my senior year, and it was by far the biggest car in the parking lot. One day I drove it into the shop class garage and the teacher joked "Get the boat out of here!". It was no fun to drive, but I do have memories of riding in the back, back when seat belts were not mandatory and parents just let their children move freely about the car. Who would have thought back then that the family wagon might now be a classic car.


Legend Lime Mustangs

Legend Lime seems to be very popular at this year's show. That color far outnumbered my Mustang's Redfire Metallic. I don't really like the lime color, in fact, I like the orange color better.


Cobras

Someday I'd like to test drive one of these. I've always wanted a two-seater, as long as there is enough leg room. However, I'd give up some room for the ability to spin my tires while shifting into third gear.

No comments: