Monday, March 13, 2006

Mustang Pictures with Me

Concentrating on Driving.I finally took my new car for a joy ride on Sunday after my big hike. It was a nice day to cruise around town. I drove to my Brothers house where I showed-off my new car and even let him take a test drive.Having fun, I am.How was that ride? Let me just say that now I know what my car can do on a twisty road with sharp curves. I just hung on and smiled nervously. My brother has 25 years of Mustang driving experience, so except for stalling the car once he shifted much better than I have been. I plan on driving to work this week at least once, so I'll get used to that clutch soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! You look good Keith!

Karen said...

Nice car! I'll have to get my test ride in it sometime.