Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday Morning Project

Action Figure DisplayI had been planning this project for six months and finally tackled it this morning. I used to have a large hutch above my computer desk but after I took it down I liked how my room looked, plus it added more wall space for my action figures. However, I had some "loose" figures that I needed to be displayed, so I added these two shelves. The figures are an odd assortment including my original Star Wars figures that I played with as a kid, Simpson's Pez dispensers, two cats, some Buffy figures, Nibbler and a group of Homies. I now realize that I need a third support because the shelves are slightly warped. I wanted to center the two supports, but the studs in the wall are oddly spaced. Perhaps in another six months I can fix the warping, but first I have a bigger project - putting shelves in the garage to make room for the new Mustang!

No comments: