Thursday, March 26, 2009

Best of Photos From Spring Training 2009



Something new I'm trying with an embedded slide show courtesy of Picasa. Also, usually I enhance my photos with Photoshop first, but that takes more time and I wanted to post them sooner.

We had a good time this year in Arizona. Even though we didn't see the Padres, we did go to the two new ballparks in Goodyear and Glendale, both located on the outskirts of the greater Phoenix metro area. The weather was warm (borderline hot) every day but Monday, when it cooled off and the wind was blowing. As usual, even though I watch four baseball games, I don't remember anything about them. We go to the games to talk, eat, drink and people-watch.

It was nice having two new people this year. They both had a good time and will want to come next year.

The only negative part of the trip was the conflict with the other three people who were staying at a different hotel. We only saw them at three games and they left on Monday without saying goodbye. They didn't want to join us for dinner, and we didn't join them for dinner. Oh well. At least I think they had fun doing their own thing.

Once again, I thank Steve M. for organizing this trip and buying all the tickets and stuff. Can't wait until next year.

Direct link to album below:

http://picasaweb.google.com/reelds9/SpringTraining2009?feat=directlink

No comments: