Friday, September 05, 2008

Sleepy Day

I took today off work because I was expecting to work next Friday. I wish I had gone into work because I had nothing to do today. I slept for 10 hours last night, woke up, ate breakfast, changed my travel plans, fell asleep for one hour, ate lunch, watched TV, fell asleep again, went to the store and now I'm blogging. Tomorrow is my friend's 40th birthday and his girlfriend has something planned for him, so that will be far more exciting than today. Speaking of blogs, I heard some radio DJ ranting about how boring and useless blogs are. He couldn't understand why anyone would want to read someone else's blog. He must not have any friends, family or interests in life in general.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Darn! You should have come over. It was a first Friday at KS.