Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Damaged Mustang

My Poor Mustang
It doesn't look bad, but the whole rear fender is damaged, plus the license plate is bent. Why do people not pay attention while driving? This is the third time I've been rear-ended, and once again it was not my fault and there was no way to avoid the accident unless I had just stayed home from work. I'm probably going to the chiropractor tomorrow. My back hurts even though it was a 5 MPH crash.

Edit: My doctor say I have mild whiplash. Estimate for repair is $1200!

Edit Again: More hidden damage. Now the estimate is $2000. They should have it fixed by the 10th. The insurance company of the man who hit me has accepted 100% responsibility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Sorry that happend. You have to be careful of soft tissue damage, even it happend going 5 mph. I'm sure my brother will help you get everything fixed up.