Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Years Day 2008

Family on couch 2008
I am getting old. I went to bed last night at 9PM and slept in until 8AM New Years Day. I didn't even try to stay up until midnight. I decided to stay home for New Years Eve and then spend the day with relatives that I don't see very often. I showed my aunt, uncle and cousin my action figure collection and they were impressed. My aunt and uncle gave me a Star Trek figure, still in the box, and it was one I didn't have! What luck! The photo above was taken at my brother's house and may become another famous "couch" photo. The afternoon was topped off with food and beer at Oggi's (followed by a nap while watching college football bowl games.)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Everyone I know spent New Year's drinking beer at home or at a friend's home and watched movies! What a strange end to 2007.