Monday, September 10, 2007

The Weekend Continued

Inviting Pool
Somehow I ended up at my friend's house in Desert Hot Springs Saturday afternoon after the beer tasting event. I was invited a few days earlier and didn't think I could make it. I decided I could either sit around the house the rest of the weekend or spend time in the sun with friends. Yes, I did swim in this pool, which I found out is a salt water pool. The water was warm, but not too warm.

Evil Cat

There was an evil cat lurking in the hallway. No, I did not use Photoshop to add color to her eyes. I stayed to watch the Charger game and then drove home in time to get ready for this week at work.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I can't believe you drove all that way after Stone!

Homer Simpson said...

I did go home first and rest, then drove up north.

Anonymous said...

Your a MADMAN!!!! What a life!