Monday, September 17, 2007

Star Trek Series 4 Action Figures

Q
Star Trek series 4 was just released by Diamond Select Toys. This Q figure isn't too bad, but it looks too much like ...

Wesley
... this Wesley Crusher. These newer figures, as compared to the original ones produced by Playmate Toys, do have more detail, but I miss the variety of figures. I understand that the main characters will sell the best, but some of my favorite figures from the original line were one episode characters like Tosk, and Hunter of Tosk.

Beverly
I also bought a regular Series 4 Beverly Crusher besides this one. To make room for my ever increasing collection, I'm going to have to rearrange my guest room a little. I'll empty out the closet, but the shelving in there and open up a whole wall for more figures!

No comments: