Monday, September 17, 2007

Deluxe Willow, Kendra and Kennedy

Another Willow
Also in the box were four new Buffy figures. These are from the lastest Diamond Select Toys deluxe line. The other Willow I bought was a White Witch Willow, which they made in the non-deluxe line a few years back.

Finally a Kendra
I'm not a big fan of the deluxe line because with all the moving parts, the figures look funny. However, I was glad they made a Kendra. Only in a few episodes, her character was very popular and played very well by the actress Bianca Lawson.


Kennedy
Kennedy was in more episodes than Kendra, but I'm kind of surprised that DST choose to make a figure out of her before some of the other non-core characters like Riley. I guess she was popular, plus she had a relationship, kind of, with Willow.

2 comments:

Karen said...

These action figures look anorexic. I guess they really are getting more life like!

Anonymous said...

That Kennedy has one of the strangest faces yet.

OB