Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bike Resting on Bench

Bike Rest

I know it looks like my bike is taking a rest, but I'm the one that needed a break. I rode it up a very long, steep hill without stopping, a route I haven't taken in a while. What I great day for a ride, clear and sunny with a slight breeze. I'm going to look into getting different gears for this bike. I could have used one easier gear up the hill like my old bike had. But on the plus side, it gave my legs a good workout, and a good workout they'll need before hiking Mt. Whitney in July. Yes, we got our permits for an overnight hike in mid-July. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Mid-July. Is that during Comic-con weekend?

Homer Simpson said...

Comic-Con is the last weekend of July, and I will be in Lake Tahoe, so I'll be missing it this year.