Thursday, March 22, 2007

Baseball and I

Me In Arizona

Yes, I don't look very natural in this pose. Must have been the heat. I did have a great time this year watching baseball. I needed this time away from work to relax, which is hard to do these days.


Hoffman Pitch

Trever Hoffman pitching in a game the Padres lost big time. In the later innings it was so quite that you could hear all the fans yelling their insults at the players. I watched some of the replay of this game and they showed this one White Sox fan yelling non-stop. We were actually very quite for once. Must have been the heat.

Greene Hittin

Looks like Greene might have gotten a haircut, or two. He is one of the few popular Padres left after last season's mass exodus.

David Wells

Fans were ruthless towards him. Wells didn't pitch well and allowed many runs. One fan first yelled "I'll give you a beer if you get a strikeout!". Then he shouted "How about a keg?". David Wells is a veteran and could care less about what someone in the stands says. And by veteran I mean rich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun filled trip for you guys. I will be there next year.