Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween 2005

For the first time in four years I had trick-or-treaters come by on Halloween. Two, to be exact. Last year no kids came to my house. I found out a week later that my front light was burnt out, so they assumed no one was home. Two years ago the neighborhood had just about burned to the ground by the big fire, and the air was thick with smoke and ash keeping all children at home. So now I have almost two bags of candy to get rid of. I'll keep half here and take the rest to work where it will surly be devoured.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a lot (about 30) trick or treaters here in LV.

Homer Simpson said...

At 8:30, when I was about to turn off the outside lights, two "girls" showed up. They looked like they were "almost legal".

Anonymous said...

You should have invited them in!