Friday, October 07, 2005

Room View in Key West

This is the view from my hotel room in Key West. Looks nice. Too bad I never went swimming. I did walk by the pool many times on the way to the pool bar, where I drank Hurricanes and Yingling beer. Yingling is very common on the East Coast. Every bar seems to serve it and it doesn't taste too bad.

I spent most of my free time sleeping, eating and watching movies. I saw Corpse Bride and Lord of War. One was a basically a fairy tale and the other was violent and depressing. Guess which is which. Both were good.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well your room views look good right now. Oh to be in Key West and having a margarita and a beer! I had my first beer in two weeks (it's hard to get alcohol in some places in the Middle East) and it tasted so good!