Friday, June 24, 2005

Comic-Con 2005 is Arriving Soon

It is that time of year: Comic-Con 2005 is soon approaching. I have my four-day pass, however, I will me missing Thursday as I will driving home from Lake Tahoe that day. Thursday is a good day to go because the line to get your pass is shorter and the crowds are smaller. I just found out that there will be an exclusive action figure available from Diamond Select Toys: Vampire Schoolgirl Darla. This is the figure that was announced by DST some time ago and never was released. That is the good news. The bad news (for me) is that the figure will go on sale Wednesday, and there will only be 1500 of them. Since I won't be there until Friday, I can only hope that the figure has not sold out. In addition, Julie Benz, the actress that played Darla, will be there signing on Saturday. So even if I don't get the figure, I can at least get her autograph.

(Yes, I am over my "bloggers block").

1 comment:

Karen said...

Maybe they'll do a lottery throughout the con. That way there's an incentive for people to visit the booth.