Sunday, February 27, 2005

Darla and Spike Action Figures

The next series of Angel/Buffy figures is now available and I received mine this last week.
Reunion Darla
There are two figures I did not buy in this series: Grave Spike, because I didn't need a shirtless Spike, and Vampire Schoolgirl Darla, because this figure hasn't been released yet, and no one knows why.
Hellmouth DarlaBeneath You Spike
Not pictured on this post: Season 2 Darla and Just Rewards Spike. It is hard to photograph the figures in becasue the plastic reflects the light and the camera tends to focus on the plastic and not the figure, making the photo blurry. That is why I shot some of the photos at odd angles.
Season 5 Spike
Once again, I had to move some of my Simpons figures to a different place on my wall to make room for these new figures.
Fool For Love Spike
The next wave of Buffy/Angel figures will be Wesley (5 variations) and Lorne (3 variations).

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sometime you need to take a picture of the wall of action figures and post it!