Saturday, November 27, 2004

Who Are You?

As you might have noticed, I use Sitemeter to keep track of who visits my blog and for how long. I sometimes see someone who spends up to 30 minutes viewing my blog. However, I don't know who these people are. Please post a comment or something so I have an idea of who likes my posts. I attempt to write posts that appeal to not just my friends and family, but to other bloggers who have the same interests as I. I often view other peoples blogs using the "Next Blog" link, and if I find an interesting blog, I'll write a comment. So far, I've only got feedback from two of these people. One lives in Pennsylvania, and the other lives in Australia. Blogs are a great way for people around the world to interact. So let's take advantage of this new medium and communicate!

No comments: