Thursday, September 30, 2004

First Presidential Debate on Beer

What? This is what happens when you watch a presidential debate while drinking various "beers of the world" that you bought from Costco. First, they (Costco) have some new beers this year. I'm trying a beer called La Bolduc from Canada. Opinion: nothing special. Now a few words on the debate, which is not over yet. Kerry is making Bush look really bad. Will this change my vote? No. What is my vote? You will not find out by reading any of my blog posts. What is interesting, is that I am reading other blogs using the "next blog" link, and find that one of every ten blogs is about politics and the upcoming election. I found more than one blog that had quotes from the ongoing live debate. What were they doing, blogging while watching the debate? Wait, that is what I am doing. Luckily, the Padre game is on soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will also admit that Kerry gave more detailed answers and did appear to have an edge. Bush spoke in generalities and repetition and he needed to make some strong points. This will probably affect the polls the next few days but their policies are what most people will be voting on in a few weeks.

Homer Simpson said...

Very good point, whoever you are.

Homer Simpson said...

Here's a clean joke: So John Kerry walks into a bar, and the bartender asks, "Hey, why the long face?"

Karen said...

Just drink more beer...It may have the answers.