Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Charmed Guest Stars

The television show Charmed on the WB is off to a strong start this season with appearances by two Sci-Fi veterans: John de Lance from Star Trek and Charisma Carpenter from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. John de Lance went from being an omnipotent being on Star Trek to a powerful elder, and Charisma Carpenter went from being an evil Master on Buffy to a demonic seer. Hmmm, I see a pattern here. Both actors played their part, although short, convincingly. As you might have guessed, I don't care about that other recurring guest star, whos name I cannot mention.

1 comment:

Karen said...

And remember because I know you'll forget: The recurring police detective who wants to figure out the secret of the Halliwell sisters is played by Jenya Lano who starred in "The Five Stages of Beer."

Just my PR plug for the day.