Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hot Bike Ride

My plan was to wake up at 8AM, eat breakfast and go for a bike ride before it got to hot. Well, I woke up at 8 but laid in bed until 9:30. So my bike ride started at 11:30, when it was already 90 degrees outside. I decided to make this a no-hill ride, so I stuck to mostly flat roads and cycled for about one hour. I had just enough water, but still get dehydrated. I've been drinking water and Gatorade non-stop since I got back. My goal this week is to "detoxify" my body and try to get into better shape for all the walking I'll be doing in Italy. I doubt I can loose five pounds in one week, but I'll see what I can do. Two trips to the gym before next Saturday plus healthy eating and plenty of vitamins is my goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm beer....