Wednesday, November 16, 2005

First Trip to Europe

This weekend I leave on my first trip to Europe. I am traveling with my family to Barcelona, Spain for one week. My only other trip out of the country was to Mexico, and that doesn't count. I will get my first stamp in my new passport, officially making me a world traveler. I will have my new digital camera and plan on taking photos of everything, including the pillows in the hotel room. Yes, there are many hours to be spent on an airplane, and I will be tired the whole time, but hopefully my excitement will keep me going. The only downside is that I may not have a job when I return!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can afford not to have a job, Mr. money store!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your trip, Keith!

Karen said...

I may even take pity on Homer and let him borrow my computer to do some blogging while we're here. He had fun yesterday despite the long flight.

Anonymous said...

glad you made it okay.