Sunday, March 27, 2005

Spring Break 2005 - Last Day

Day 6 was our last day of vacation and our travel home day. After checking out of the hotel, we headed back to the Orioles park to see them play the Red Sox. This game was almost sold-out with the bandwagon BoSox fans. Our seats were in the shade, which was a relief, because today was the hottest day at 86 degrees. The game was fun to watch, but we had to leave by 4 PM to return the car and catch our flight. We made it to the airport in plenty of time. The flight to Dallas was on-time. However, in Dallas there was two delays. First, the flight attendants were late. Then, after we started to taxi to the runway, we stopped so they could fix an alarm that was going off in the cabin. This took about 30 minutes. We landed in San Diego at 11:45, about 45 minutes late. I got home around 12:30 in the morning and to bed by 1:30. I made the mistake of calling work in Dallas and found out there was a problem I had to fix. I was thinking of taking Friday off, but after five hours of sleep, I was getting ready for work.

This vacation was really fun. However, next year we will be back in Phoenix, where the plane trip is just one hour. I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep, and am suffering from jet-lag.

I will post more photos on my web page later this week, so check back.

1 comment:

Karen said...

This really was the ultimate spring training baseball ever. Your pictures are great!