Sunday, July 25, 2004

Comic-Con: Day 2

Friday was a long day at Comic-Con. I finished walking the dealers room, taking some photos along the way of up coming action figures I might want to buy, including such Buffy figures as these Darals here.  There were also prototypes of new Spike, Anya and Tara figures. I was happy to see a line of "Family Guy" figures. However, the though of starting a new collection frightens me - where will I put them?

I attended four panels: Sci-Fi: Battlestar Galactica, Eliza Dushku, Science Fiction Museum and New Line: Return of the King, Harold & Kurmar, Blade III.  I really wanted to see Eliza Dushku, who was there to promote her show "Tru Calling", since I missed her last year. She was a great sport in handling obsessive fans and was enjoyable to listen to. The other panels were just OK for me. I was tired by the end of the night, but still had energy to go with friends to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and beer.


No comments: