Thursday, July 22, 2004

Comic-Con: Day 1

I just got back from my first day at the Comic-Con. Today I bought many nifty action figures, including two sets of the Charmed Ones. After buying the first set, I found out that there was also a set of CineQuest exclusives, so I bought them also (a discount if you buy them as a set). Add a wind-up Nibbler, two Buffy/Angel ornaments and one Simpson's action figure and you have a very large, heavy bag that I had to drag to dinner, on the trolley and on a five minute walk to my car.

I only went to two panels today: a summer movie preview and an action figure discussion. Both were just OK. Tomorrow I'll finish walking the dealers room, buy some more action figures and attend more panels. Hopefully I'll also have some pictures to post as well.


1 comment:

Karen said...

That giant bag sure caused Homer to panic at the pub. The lady next to him kept kicking the bag, potentially damaging the packaging of the action figures. We finally moved that big giant bag to it's own spot. Only then could Homer relax and enjoy his beer.