Sunday, October 12, 2008

42 Years and One Day

Mustang Show
It took an alarm to wake we up at 8:30 in the morning after my birthday. Not because I drank lots of beer the night before, but I just like sleeping in. My brother arrived at 10 AM and we drove down to Seaport Village to the annual Mustang Auto Show. It is a small car show, and after 90 minutes we were ready for lunch, and ended up eating Greek food again. We thought about eating pizza, or Italian, to keep the theme of eating the food from the country we were traveling to the next month alive, but the pizza was New York style, which didn't seem right.


Future President
So I go back home and turn around and head to my friend's house. We meet up with Woody, who was happy to have his photo taken with John McCain at the Little Italy street fair. I did have a slice of authentic Italian cheese pizza there, followed by a few beers at The Waterfront. The evening ended with us, watching a documentary about the Ramones, which was very interesting, plus we drank some Italian beer - Peroni.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wasn't Peroni the beer I didn't like at the Pops?

Homer Simpson said...

Yes, it was the same beer. But Ralphs had a limited supply of Italian beer, plus it was on sale. We can try other beers in Rome, next month.