Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tropical Storm Chris

This just figures. After canceling my vacation because of a work trip, I might have to postpone my work trip because of a hurricane. Tropical Storm Chris formed yesterday out in the Atlantic and its predicted course has it hitting south Florida on Monday, the day I'm flying to Key West. Why didn't anybody tell me last week that this was going to happen? Hopefully it will not strengthen or stay on its current path. It would make my life much less stressful if it does, and stress is one thing I need no more of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith,

take a deep breathe and drink a cold beer or two. Let the stress go. A shot of J.D. might be in order also.

Homer Simpson said...

Wow! I just finished my second beer and had one shot of JD! Only one beer left in my house so I need to make it last (plenty of JD!).