Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Nose Again!

Welcome to Key West and please watch your nose! Well, I didn't. I got off the airplane and as I was walking along the sidewalk looking for my rental car. I walked full speed into a post and smashed my nose and knees. I hit my nose in the same place as I did last year and put another cut in it. After the bleeding stopped, I drove to the hotel and put it one ice.

So for the last three days I have been working long, late nights. Tonight is the first night that I left early enough to stop at a bar and have a drink and listen to a singer at an Irish bar insult patrons as he sung, including my two co-workers. But the money in the parking meter only gave us one hour, so back in the hotel and I am ready for tomorrow where we hope to finish our work so we have a free weekend (is that a run-on sentence?).

1 comment:

Karen said...

Pretty soon you're going to look like a boxer. You don't even have a big nose, how are you managing to do this?