Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ramblings

For the first time in months, the temperature has cooled. It never got above 80 degrees outside today, and my condo isn't so hot that I feel the need to move away to a cool place. Actually, I still want to move. I drove around the 4S Ranch development today and and was shocked at how many new houses are still being built in the area. Since they have a mello roos, I won't consider living there. I continue to think about moving to downtown San Diego near the Little Italy area. Prices have actually fallen recently and now looks like the time to buy. All I have to do is sell my condo and take the plunge.

Last night and today I received a phone call from my friends vacationing up in Lake Tahoe and they said they miss me there and think I should leave today. I'd like to, but work stops me. I'm still looking for a way to get rich quick so I can quit my job, even though I enjoy what I do, and turn my life into a non-stop vacation. But aren't we all?

No comments: