Monday, December 27, 2004

I am a Unit Leader (Spoken in a monotone voice)

Christmas Gift Here is a slightly blurry picture of me on Christmas day holding one of four Stella Artois glasses and a Homer bottle opener. I asked for the glasses because ever since I ordered the beer at a bar in Key West, I liked that it came in a custom glass. Since I couldn't find where to buy the glass, I put it on my Christmas list hoping someone else would have better luck - which they did! Now I have four of these glasses to enjoy Stella Artois or any other beer in. The Homer can opener was an unexpected gift. When you open a bottle, you hear Homer say "Hmm, beer. Oh Yes...." It is funny at first but I'd imagine that after awhile at a party it would become annoying. So lets find out. Holiday Spirit!

To the right is a photo of me the day after Christmas at Pizza Port holding a beer. I came here looking for my lost Christmas spirit, which I found at the bottom of this glass. Unfortunatly, Christmas is over, so I'll have to hold on to that spirit for one year.

What does these photos have to do with being a Unit Leader? Nothing. In fact, I am neither a leader nor a follower. I do what I want when I want, whatever that means.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey! I read that!