Thursday, May 20, 2004

Last Angel Party

Last night I had some friends over to watch the final episode of Angel. After five years of outstanding writing, directing and acting, the television show Angel came to an abrupt end. In fact, there are no shows on TV by Joss Whedon anymore. At one time there were three. Our only hope lies in the fact that the ending was a cliffhanger - the battle never ends. I wish I hadn't waited until the end of the 3rd season to start watching Angel - lets here it for DVDs! I thank the people who came to my house yesterday - it has been a while since I've hosted a get-together of more than three people. I wanted to take a photo of everyone but forgot. Also, next time I will have more potato chips so we don't have to ration. For tonight - leftover pizza for dinner and one Smirnoff Ice malt beverage.

1 comment:

Karen said...

We were the last official San Diego Buffy R&R.