Saturday, July 31, 2010

Futurama Series 7 and four Battlestar Galactica 2-Packs


I am now caught up with the Futurama action figures, with all from the new series. This series 7 Hermes and Professor Farnsworth completes my collection - until series 9 is released. I just discovered that I bought series 5 twice. So that means I can open the duplicate boxes of Calculon and Super King Bender.





I greatly expanded my Battlestar Galactica collection with the additions of these eight figures.The boxes are rather big and will take up quite a bit of wall space. I may have to display them in the Star Trek room. I don't think that violates my action figure display rules.

2 comments:

Karen said...

The BG action figures all look like they've been drugged.

Homer Simpson said...

Must be the eyes.