Saturday, May 02, 2009

Star Trek Series 5 Action Figures

O'Brien
Another big box on my door step meant my eight new Star Trek action figures arrived! However, upon further examination, Diamond Select Toys sent some of the wrong figures. I did get the four Series 5 TNG figures, but instead of the four DS9 Series 2 figures, I get three of the TNG Series 3 figures, which I already have. So I just sent an e-mail off to them and I know they will fix this problem because Diamond Select Toys is good company.


Ro Laren I have Ro Laren figures from previous releases, but this figure is one of the better.


Nurse OgawaMy first Nurse Ogawa, and I must say, not a very good job on the face! I don't know how the actress could have approved this figure.


Nemesis Crusher Nothing much to say about Dr. Beverly Crusher from Nemesis. A good likeness of her.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Too bad you didn't get some super rare action figures by mistake.