Thursday, April 10, 2008

Roofing, Hot Water Heater and Weekend Trip

They are currently re-roofing the roof on my condo. I am at work all day so I have not actually seen the roofers, but I see evidence of their work. Today I found debris in my house that had fallen through various vents. Inside my new furnace, there was a ton of rocks and black particles. I vacuumed it all up. There is a slight smell of tar in the house, but I have the air circulating through my air filter.

Tomorrow I have two plumbers coming over to give me an estimate on a tankless hot water heater. It will be interesting to see how close their estimates are and what they say will have to be done to install it, if it is possible at all. They might need to re-route the main gas line to go into my garage instead of the side of the house where the other three gas lines go for the other three condos in this building.

I'm going to be spending the weekend at my friend's house in Desert Hot Springs. The temperature is expected to be in the low 90s! That will feel nice after the coldness of my recent trips to Tempe and Key West. I'll be taking my laptop, so I will be able to blog some photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's supposed to be about 90 here this weekend too. My pool may get up to temp!

OB