Sunday, December 09, 2007

Star Trek Closet Completed



I am finally done blogging about my Thanksgiving trip. It is time to move forwards. I finished my Star Trek closet today. Step one was to empty the closet of all boxes. Next came removing the sliding doors and existing shelf. This task left damage for me to repair, as I used a hammer improperly, but nothing some Spackle and paint can't hide. Then I cleared the Star Trek stuff off the shelves, cleaned the shelves and dusted the toys, moved the shelving in to the closet and re-stocked them with my collection. The end result is an empty wall ready to be filled with more action figures. It also frees up some space next to my guest bed, but at the same time took away a useful place to hang clothing. But since the guest room gets used about every five years, I'll worry about that later.

No comments: