Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Greece and London Photos ...

Lycabettus Hill The hill in the background is called Lycabettus Hill. We had plans to get to the top but never did. One reason we wanted to venture up the hill was that there was a funicular railway there, and twice our attempts to use a funicular in Barcelona were prevented due to them being non-operational.



Traitor's GateAn entrance to Tower of London that you would not have wanted to used.



Thanksgiving Beverages We didn't get a photo of us eating our Thanksgiving meal, but I did snap this shot of our drinks. Mine is the beer.



Setting the timer I was so engrossed in my task of setting up my camera to take a group photo that I didn't realize that someone was taking a photo of me.



Cat and Chicken The "hidden" zoo in the National Park, where cats and chickens co-exist peacefully.

No comments: