Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Getting Ready for Peru!

Hello all. I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with work and haven't done anything interesting lately. I had four days off last weekend and I spent them sleeping in! Work is very busy and stressful. I was supposed to be on a work trip this week but it got canceled because my fixes to the software were not complete. The more I test the more problems I find. Even today, I found two more critical problems that need to be fixed before this week ends since I'm gone next week.

I fly to Peru this Saturday for a week of much needed vacation. I have never been to South America or south of the equator before. This will be a fun trip, with a stay in Lima and Cusco, where we'll take a train and bus to Machu Picchu. This will be one of those vacations where I'll need a vacation to recover afterwards. Luckily, Peru is on the east coast time zone, so there won't be that extreme jet lag like you get traveling to Europe. Everything will be fine if I can only sleep on the plane from the Miami to Lima leg. Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wrote a witty blog and blogger rejected it 3 times. Now, I'm left with "Go Peru!" and I'll leave it at that.