Friday, September 15, 2006

Condos in Little Italy

I finally made it down to Little Italy to look at some condos. A realtor in the area showed me around ten units in six different complexes, which included some in the Columbia, Cortez and Marina districts. I am most interested in Little Italy but was open to see what the other areas were like. Some of the condos were accessed by an inside hallway. They felt more confined, almost like a hotel, although some had a great view of San Diego bay. Other units had entrances from a courtyard. I "felt" better in those places, even if the view wasn't as good. I could see myself living down there, but it would take some getting used to. I still haven't decided if I want to sell my condo, and if I do, I will either move to a house or buy a condo downtown. I'm looking for a motivating reason to move at this point, and then I'll make my decision.

No comments: