Sunday, September 17, 2006

Angel, Spike, Buffy, Dawn and Joyce Figures

Buffy Bot

They keep making them so I keep buying them. Of all the Buffy figures in this series, this is my favorite. I really like the episodes with Buffy Bot. I also got a Primeval Buffy and Vampire Buffy, but I'm not impressed with those figures.

Destiny Spike

These Spike and Angel figures are part of the Deluxe Series 2 set. There was a Battle-Damaged "Destiny" variant of Destiny Spike I didn't buy because it was the same figure with blood painted on.

Cheerleader Buffy

She doesn't look very cheery, does she?

Destiny Angel

I will soon be buying the 50's Angel and when it is available, School Hard Spike to complete this collection.

Hawaiian Shirt Angel and Spike

These two figures are Sense and Sensitivity Angel and Doomed Spike. I don't remember these episodes, but there must have been a reason they were wearing Hawaiian shirts.

Summers Family Album

I haven't decided if I'm going to open this box. I might remove the plastic wrap because it reflects too much light, which made photographing it difficult. This box set contains the only Joyce Summers figure ever made.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine if Buffy was a "Real Doll"!!!! Oh the fun you could have!

Homer Simpson said...

What makes you think she isn't?

Karen said...

Time to build the Buffy-bot. I wonder why it took so long to get a Joyce action figure? I never thought about it before but it seems like it would have been a natural extension of the line-up a few years ago.