Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Star Trek Enterprise and Futurama Series 9


Went to the local post office today to pick up a package I missed when it was delivered to my house. It contained two items I bought from Entertainment Earth. The Star Trek Movie Enterprise Vehicle, pictured above, I bought because it was on sale, 60% off. However, I thought I was buying the 2010 Hallmark Star Trek ornament, which looks exactly like this model, except this model is 10 times bigger! I'm still happy I bought it, but now I have to go find the ornament and hope the stores has not sold out.


I also bought the Futurama Series 9 figures, even though they were not on sale. I guess that's how they make their money, but I was going to buy the Bender and URL figures anyways. Now I just need to find space on my walls to display them.

No comments: