Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Homies

Homies
After returning from Mexico, where we ate Mexican food all weekend, we headed to a local Mexican restaurant for a shrimp burrito. While we were waiting for our food we found a "gumball" machine that dispensed Homies. My friends collected a few of these tiny figures that they discovered at other Mexican restaurants. These two, Fat Boy and Bullet, are from series 8. There are 24 in each series. No, I don't plan on collecting them, I just think that the idea of producing a collection of Homie figures is funny and original. They cost $.50 or $.75 each, and you never know which figure you will get. If you get a duplicate, you can always trade.

1 comment:

Karen said...

This has nothing to do with Homies, but I just remembered that the guy who sold me my car, is named Homer!