Monday, May 09, 2005

Volleyball After 10 Years

For some reason yesterday I decided to play volleyball for the first time in ten years, and today my muscles are in pain! I must be getting old. Well, it didn't help that I did a workout at the gym the day before. I hadn't planned on playing volleyball. In fact I don't even like the game anymore. But somehow I ended up at Mission Bay on a very sunny day after buying a butterscotch milkshake. So I dropped by the place my friend said he would be playing thinking it was too late, but they were just setting up the net. I remembered the basics, bump, set and spike. However, the ball never went the direction I wanted. I got better as the day went on, and must say I played no worse than I did ten years ago. At this rate I won't play volleyball again until 2015. See you there.

No comments: